Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 2nd. Ethereum Meta has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2,126.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 57.5% lower against the US dollar. One Ethereum Meta token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000133 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and STEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00008780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017839 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.68 or 0.00138772 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00224648 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $571.68 or 0.10336085 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00009786 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta’s launch date was December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com.
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Meta Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Meta and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.