Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded down 9.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. Over the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded 10% lower against the dollar. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $52,868.00 and $107.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0352 or 0.00000484 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 37.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00051661 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,019.67 or 3.02382894 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 243.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.56 or 0.00200000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007141 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Profile
ETHD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Dark Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Dark and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.